Monday, July 15, 2013

the chocolate 'entremets''

Hi guys ! the other day I discoverd this blog:

LA SUPER SUPÉRETTE





and oh surprise one receipe of a chocolate custard, I wanted to find for a few year now.  When I was a child we called it an 'entremets' and it was one of my favorite dessert at the school cantine, souvenirs souvenirs ...

So I quickly went to buy the ingrediets, I've never tried Agar-agar before so I was curious. My first attenpt to purchase those was at the bakery shop in the Jan Pieter Heijestraat, sugarlicious in Amsterdam where I live.
When I asked for Agar agar, she looked at me with rond eyes and told me she never heard about it. I look at her even more astonish because she's running a cake shop, it was impossible she didn't know about it. ( I must have prononce it wrong ! ) 
Annyway I continue my shearch at the 'natuurwinkel' (   bio shop ) and it was there on the shelves, little box with 6 little bags of 2 g each which was exactly what I needed :-)

I folowed the receipe that you find here on the la super superette. 
if you don't speak french, I'll translate. 
you need : 
● 40g of bitter cacao powder
● 80g of brown sugar
● 2 g of Agar-agar
● 850 ml of milk



 Love the packaging  that must be quite the same since 1884! 

My Agar agar little box



I use the sugar that was in my cupboard, so the white one


  Melk / milk/ lait, wich language are you talking ? 


then you  need to follow the receipe  ( that I translate from
LA SUPER SUPÉRETTE


● In a bowl mix the cacao, sugar, agar-agar and pour a little of cold milk.
● whisk it
● In a sauspan warm the rest of the milk
● when warm, pour the mix into it and keep whisking it
● bring to boil for 2/3 min
 pour it into your ramekins ( 6 of them)  and leave it to cool down before 
● placing then in the fridge for at least 2 hours. 





Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm enjoy this 
delicious, good dark chocolate flavor dessert.
light in sugar, perfect for those who are getting ready for the summery bikini time ! 

oh yessss ! 


1 comment:

  1. Dat ziet er heerlijk uit! Ik hoop dat je de komende tijd je bikini regelmatig aan kunt.Liefs, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete